- Wealth PMS
Here is a list of news links where in Capital Mind and Deepak Shenoy appeared this week. We curated the mentions for your perusal. You can keep track of the news mentions and also get our posts directly into your inbox by subscribing to our mailing list. 5000+ subscribers do read our posts and follow us on a daily basis.
You can also follow our Twitter handle and like our Facebook page to stay in touch with the latest happenings in the stock markets and as well as be intimated when we create posts on Macronomics, Options Strategies, Bonds, Mutual Funds and get to know what our members are discussing on Slack channels.
- See more downside risk for mkt than upside: Deepak Shenoy – Moneycontrol.com
- Like PSU banks at lower valuations, expect more skeletons to tumble out: Deepak Shenoy, Capital Mind – Economic Times
- Next quarter is also not going to be good for Infosys because of Brexit: Deepak Shenoy, Capital Mind – Economic Times
- Heydays of IT may be over, but slow & steady TCS to outpace Infy, Wipro – Economic Times
- SIP investing yields better returns than timing the market: Study – Economic Times
- Pharma will outperform in next 2-3 years: Deepak Shenoy, Capital Mind – Economic Times
Do not forget to subscribe to our mailing list.
If you are an active investor and are looking for excellent analytics and in-depth analysis on macro economic conditions, strategies on options, looking for informative posts on Bonds and Mutual Funds – we have them all.
You can check our subscription page and also take a 30 day trial to get our premium newsletters right into your inbox.