- Wealth PMS
As we come around to the end of this week, let us @CapitalMind_in highlight the posts which garnered most clicks and which elicited most responses from you folks. You can also have a look at our previous top post collections. You will find some posts which you might have missed and you can have a recap on what’s been happening for the past few weeks in the Indian Financial Markets.
- Top Posts: Ravi’s Guest Post on Kaveri Seeds, Economics of Uber, UDAY State SEB Reform, Network18 Reliance deal and some more
- Top Posts:Bank of Baroda Suckered-Seller Scams Flipkart-Fall of Dishman Pharma Stocks-FATCA for US Citizens-Nalanda Sells Triveni
- Top Posts of This Week: Why Tax Incentives Are Bad For India; FIIs Go On A Selling Frenzy; Flipkart Getting Scammed By Seller and Some More…
Subscribe to our mailing list below to get these mails directly into your inbox at the end of each week. Just provide your email address below and we will make sure to deliver our in-depth financial market analysis posts right into your inbox.
So, let’s look at the list(BTW, links open in new tabs)
- High Valuations My Ass: Headline Startup Valuation Numbers Hide The Much Lower Risk For Investors: Deepak’s analysis on why startups and entrepreneurs should not be overjoyed about valuations is our top post this week. What you think is Ola getting a $5 billion valuation is really an Ola investor being protected with no risk even if Ola is sold at 75% less! Read on, find out how.
- The Nifty Has Fallen, But the P/E Ratio is at a Relatively High 20 While Earnings Contract: Yes, we’ve had a stock market mini-crash, but fundamentally, from the P/E ratio, the Nifty isn’t exactly a screaming buy. We explain why, with charts!
- The Revenue Neutral Rate for GST, in Nice Looking Graphs: As soon as the nation got wind of GST(Goods and Services Tax), all hell broke loose in the market. While GST numbers were not confirmed yet, we went ahead and took all the factors involved in calculating GST based on a report from Finance Ministry. Have a look at the post to understand how GST works and how other countries are implementing it.
- How To Calculate Long Term Capital Gains Tax: This is one of the ageless posts on Capital Mind which always evokes interest among people. And, the beauty of the post is, Deepak explains it with an easy-to-follow example. If it wasn’t easy-to-understand, you wouldn’t be here, so we’re keeping it that way! Read on, and post us a comment if you liked it.
- The Economics of Using Uber in India, For Drivers, Passengers and the Company: A flagship post for this quarter where we break down Uber’s and Ola’s economics and explain it in detail. You’re not exactly paying Rs. 7 per kilometer, but you’re getting a darn cheap ride subsidized by venture capital! If you are looking out for a conversation starter or want to understand how these giant, highly valuation companies operate – then go ahead and have a look!
- Good News for JP Morgan Debt MF Holders, They Have Sold The Amtek Auto Debt at a Haircut: Amtek’s recent default hurt JPM mutual fund customers – they couldn’t exit! But now they can, because hey, they found a buyer at a discount – read on to see what really happened.
- RBI Intervenes To Stop Rupee Hitting 67 to the Dollar, Tries To Offset by Buying Government Bonds: This post explains how the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) gets on to the task of saving the Rupee from hitting the barrier of Rs.68 per USD. To avoid the problems this intervention creates, the RBI is also buying government bonds! Confused? We explain the why and the how, in intricate detail with charts.
Well, that’s for this week folks. We will come up with another top posts collection on next friday. So, keep watching this space. If you haven’t subscribed to the mailing list yet, do so now. Provide your email address above and get our in-depth financial analytics posts directly into your inbox.
If you are an investor and are constantly looking out for valuable information, then we believe you have reached the right place.
Subscribe to Capital Mind Premium Membership(Get a 30 day free trial) in order to get
- More detailed insights on a daily basis
- Best analysis in Macroeconomic trends
- Brilliant visualization of financial data
- Actionable market information
- Exclusive access to a member-only Slack channel
- Once-a-month 2 hour interactive Webinar
- Access to Snap – A one stop shop to maintain your entire portfolio
Our prices for Premium Membership will be increasing by Dec 31, 2015. Click Here Now!!!
Or try our Premium Content before making the purchase decision. You can request for a 30-day free trial using the below box. Just provide your email address and we will get back to you in a short time.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to Contact Us either through the comments section below or on Twitter.