Actionable insights on equities, fixed-income, macros and personal finance Start 14-Days Free Trial
Actionable investing insights Get Free Trial
Charts & Analysis

Force Motors Clocks In Sales Growth At 23.5%, Average Realized Price Falls To Rs. 5.17 Lakhs


Force Motors Logo
Related Post: Renault KWID Close To Achieving 1 Lakh Unit Sales, Lowest Priced In Maruti Suzuki’s Backyard
Force Motors Limited (FML) the flagship company of the Pune, Maharashtra-based Abhay Firodia group reported sales of 3,360 units in September, 2016 against 2,720 units in September, 2015. YTD sales stood at 16,550 units against 14,879 units.
The Average Realized Price per unit stood at Rs. 5.17 lakhs against Rs. 5.72 lakhs in September, 2015 and Rs. 5.84 lakhs in August, 2016. (Net of Taxes)
Related PostHero MotoCorp Rides Into The Festive Season With Its Highest Ever Sales In a Month
Over the course of the month, Force Motors launched the “Traveller Super”, a new version of the passenger vehicle in Hubballi, Karnataka and CRISIL upgraded the company’s long-term bank facilities and fixed-deposit programme to ‘CRISIL AA/FAA+/Stable’ from ‘CRISIL AA-/FAA/Stable’ and reaffirmed the short-term facilities at ‘CRISIL A1+’.
Related PostMaruti Suzuki Clocks in Highest Ever Domestic Sales, Growth at 31%
Force Motors is the manufacturer of small and light CVs, multi-utility vehicles, and agricultural tractors; the auto segment currently contributes around 63% of revenue with the remaining 37% generated by the auto-component business which assembles engines for Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd and BMW India Pvt Ltd.
Related PostWith The Onset of Festivities – Honda Motorcycles, Royal Enfield and Yamaha India Witness 30% Growth
Like it or hate it, do leave us with your reviews in the comment section below.


Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.


Like our content? Join Capitalmind Premium.

  • Equity, fixed income, macro and personal finance research
  • Model equity and fixed-income portfolios
  • Exclusive apps, tutorials, and member community
Subscribe Now Or start with a free-trial